Our Leadership Team
Principal - Mrs Neesha Flint
Mrs Flint joined the school community as Principal in January 2018.
As Principal of Geraldton Grammar School, Mrs Flint is:
- Responsible for leading teaching and learning.
- Responsible for developing self and others.
- Responsible for leading improvement, innovation and change.
- Responsible for leading the management of the school.
- Responsible for engaging and working with the community.
Deputy Principal - Mr Derek Lange
As Deputy Principal, Mr Lange is:
- Responsible for contributing to the smooth running of the secondary school.
- Responsible for the line management of the Heads of Learning Areas and Inclusive Education staff in the secondary school.
- Develops and promotes the ethos of the school as set out in the school’s School Improvement Plan and Strategic Plan.
- Responsible for supporting the Heads of School with the organisation of traditional or key events.
Head of Early Learning - Mrs Jayne Caley
As Head of Early Learning, Mrs Caley is:
- Responsible for overseeing the best possible education for students K – 2 in the primary school.
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures to meet the requirements of National Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Responsible for the orientation and transition of our youngest students and their families
- Responsible for the implementation of a personalised, play based curriculum for our youngest students
- Responsible for the weekly Come and Play sessions open to the wider Geraldton community
Head of Primary School - Mrs Berrice Lodge
Mrs Lodge is a foundation staff member. She has been instrumental in the development of the primary school since its inception in 1996.
As Head of Primary, Mrs Lodge is:
- Responsible for contributing to the smooth running and overall direction of the primary school.
- Responsible for pastoral care of staff and students in the primary school.
- Responsible for curriculum leadership within the primary school including overseeing all of the staff, planning, assessment, reporting and teaching methodologies.
- Responsible for supporting opportunities for successful student transition from primary to middle school in consultation with the Head of Middle School.
Head of Secondary School - Mr Simon Moffatt
As Head of Secondary School, Mr Moffatt is:
- Responsible for contributing to the smooth running and overall direction of the secondary school.
- Responsible for pastoral care of staff and students in the secondary school.
- Responsible for keeping up to date and communicate to Heads of Learning Areas the curriculum and resource development from SCSA regarding the Western Australian Curriculum for year 10, the WACE and ATAR requirements for senior school students and maintaining an understanding of the year 9 Western Australian Curriculum to support the transition to the secondary school.
- Responsible for monitoring and reviewing year 11 and 12 academic performance.
Mr Moffatt is also the coordinator of key secondary school events such as the school formal and graduation week events.
Business Manager - Mr Craig Jerrard
As Business Manager, Mr Jerrard is:
- Responsible for providing strategic advice, management and leadership in the areas of organisational planning, strategic development and implementation.
- Responsible for the management of day to day requirements of the various business and operational functions of the school.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing significant projects in support of the school’s educational objectives.
- Responsible for optimising systems, processes and service delivery from available resources.